Iran Says It Has Killed Mastermind Of Deadly Attack On Military Parade - News from all over the world

News from all over the world

Read the Latest News On Business, Politics, Sports, Entertainment & Much More From India And Around The World. Get latest news headlines from India & around the world. Check today's news, breaking news much more...

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Iran Says It Has Killed Mastermind Of Deadly Attack On Military Parade

Iran's Revolutionary Guards said on Tuesday they had killed the "mastermind" behind an attack on a military parade in the Iranian city of Ahvaz last month which left 25 people dead, nearly half of...

from NDTV News - Top-stories https://ift.tt/2Oy8lxe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages