Rahul Gandhi tweets sequel to his Rafale deal taunt, says Modi government eased $20 billion deal for Reliance Defence - News from all over the world

News from all over the world

Read the Latest News On Business, Politics, Sports, Entertainment & Much More From India And Around The World. Get latest news headlines from India & around the world. Check today's news, breaking news much more...

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Rahul Gandhi tweets sequel to his Rafale deal taunt, says Modi government eased $20 billion deal for Reliance Defence

He had earlier questioned the wisdom of giving a $4 bn contract to a seemingly inexperienced company.

from Zee News :India National https://ift.tt/2uTPjp7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages